Wednesday 12 February 2020

Introducing Room 6 for 2020!

Welcome to the new students, and welcome back to our other students! I start the new decade as a teacher to not only Year 6's, but some Year 5's as well. Most of the children in this class have already experienced being in a shared learning environment, and others were moving from a single cell class.

I was privileged to get to know some of these children in 2019, and I couldn't wait to get to meet and build relationships everyone else, especially those who came from other schools.

Our theme for this year is 'kia mau tonu te tūmanako' which means never lose hope. I am looking forward to seeing the children in Room 6 show their will to never give up, and to use this opportunity to help others who may need it.

Feel free to visit our Room 6 blog and leave comments, and even go and check some of the children's work throughout the year (you can find their blogs on the side bar or on the Point England School site) - I know they would love that!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Room 6, it me Yolanda in room 4 year 7. It Looks like you guys are going to have a fun time this year in year 6 and I know that Miss Tuia is going to have a fun time with you guys because she is the best teacher right.

    From Yolanda

    ReplyDelete